Has the new normal affected your lifestyle and particularly your hair care routine? Life in the ‘new normal’ is not easy and finding time for personal care gets challenging! In times like these, when you are working from home with unachievable deadlines, we all often face tremendous hair fall, the reason being that lesser time is given to hair care. Making a hair care routine is quite important, and following it is even more critical. For women in specific, it becomes crucial to have a hair care routine. Incessant stress and changing levels of hormones affect hair the most, resulting in hair fall. That’s why giving utmost care to your hair every day is an excellent way to not just rewind but also reduce hair fall! While there can be various causes of hair fall, there is nothing a good daily hair care routine can’t fix.
If you are a woman working from home, then juggling between multiple tasks must be commonplace. But you need to take out some time of the day for yourself and your hair. Here are a few tips that you can keep in mind when it comes to your daily hair care routine!
A] Daily hair care routine tips for women
As mentioned, always take some time out of your busy schedule to take care of yourself (and your hair). Give yourself a break and follow a hair care routine. Following are the few hair care tips that you can keep in mind while taking care of your hair:
1.Don’t let your hair become greasy. Wash your hair timely and make sure there is no grease in your hair. Greasy hair may even lead to more significant hair loss.
2.Get head massages and comb regularly. Remember how mum asked you to do a champi every week? She was right! Head massages increase blood circulation which helps your hair grow faster. Combing regularly can also help clean your hair.
3.Open hair, a big YES! Now that everything is virtual, you can keep your hair loose without worry. Tying your hair too often or too tight can lead to hair fall or breakage. Switch to more open hair days for yourself with Pantene Open Hair Miracle that works as a revolutionary oil replacement product, and gives your hair the perfect hydrated look and smooth finish!
4.If you do step out, cover your hair! Keep your head covered using a hat or a scarf. The dust particles in the atmosphere settle on your scalp which may result in constant itching. Itching or scratching your head can lead to massive hair fall.
5.Flaunt your natural hair and say bye to styling! Be it a date or a photoshoot, we all tend to treat our hair too much with heat styling. Accept your hair as it is and flaunt it naturally because too much styling can cause a lot of damage to your hair. It can make hair prone to breakage, dryness, frizz, and hair fall.
6.Use the right products. Understanding what suits your hair is necessary. Using the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair is important and using it consistently can show positive results.Pantene Hairfall Control Shampoo and Conditioner is one of the ranges of products that can effectively help with your hair fall. It is made with Pantene’s signature Pro-Vitamin B5 formula and Fermented Rice Water. These two ingredients are the most essential when it comes to fighting and reducing hair fall and giving you strong and smooth hair as these ingredients together strengthen every hair strand thereby reducing hair fall. To ensure hair fall control, the right products are a must.
B] Your go-to anti-hair fall routine!
If you are having trouble keeping your hair right and texture perfect, then sit down and make a list of things that can go well with your hair. Follow your list and make it your routine. Keep following your routine until your hair goals are achieved and we promise you, the right routine will always give you a positive result. Following are a few steps that you can follow to improve your hair quality.
Apply oil to your hair and keep it overnight. Wash your hair the next day. Don’t forget to give yourself a head massage. That way your hair, as well as your scalp, can be well-conditioned before the wash. This can also promote hair growth and reduce hair fall over time. If you are not a big fan of the greasy, oily feel of your hair, switch to Pantene Open Hair Miracle, its oil replacement benefits make it an excellent overnight pre-shampoo hair fall treatment mask without any sticky feeling!
Use an anti-hair fall shampoo to wash off the oil and control hair fall. It is important to choose an anti-hair fall shampoo because they are generally formulated with ingredients that work well to help alleviate the issue. The right shampoo can help you clean your hair thoroughly and give you those beautiful locks you love.
Use a conditioner, post your hair wash. Using a conditioner can help you keep your hair soft and smooth. It will also help lock in the moisture and keep your hair well-nourished. No matter how pressed for time you may be, don’t skip this step as it is the most important one!
Using a deep conditioning hair mask is a must once every week. Be it homemade or store-bought, try using hair masks to keep your hair soft and well-nourished throughout the week. It will really help to give your hair a perfect look and shine! As mentioned, Pantene Open Hair Miracle is one of the best products to give your hair deep conditioning at home. To use this product, detangle your hair and take a walnut-sized amount on your palm. Apply it gently throughout your hair and there you go!
Use a suitable serum based on your hair type. Select a serum that can help reduce the frizz and give your hair a smooth finish throughout the day, even on non-hair-wash days! Once again, Pantene Open Hair Miracle can help give your locks a perfectly healthy and smooth feel.
While this hair care routine needs to be followed consistently for results, it is also important to ensure you are following the right tips every day to reduce hair fall. The following are some specific steps based on your hair type that are to be used along with this hair care routine!
C] Dry and rough hair:
If your hair has become rough and dry, it is better to perform the following tips to give proper TLC to your hair.
● Make sure you are not using hot water for your hair wash. Hot water drains out the moisture present in your scalp and hair and can make your hair very dry.
● Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner that can replenish the moisture in your hair and give it a smooth finish.Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo and Conditioner is the perfect match for this kind of hair problem. With its fermented rice water formula, it can not only moisturize your hair but also repair it from deep within. It also nourishes your hair from its roots to its tips, making your hair look and feel smoother than before.
Bonus Tip: Don’t have the time to condition your hair? No problem. We got you! Try the Pantene 2-in-1 Silky Smooth Care when you don’t feel like spending those extra 5 minutes to condition your hair. The 2-in-1 range includes benefits of both shampoo & conditioner in one bottle – your go-to solution with benefits like less time, less effort, and one wash to smooth & manageable hair.
D] Frizzy & damaged hair:
Let’s start with making your frizzy hair manageable. Here are some tips to include in your frizzy hair care routine!
● If you have coloured your hair in the recent past and you are experiencing unmanageable frizz, then go for a shampoo that repairs the damage made to your hair in the process. Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner is a duo that can help you with your frizzy and damaged hair. It can get your hair nourished and repair the damage that has been caused due to the bleach and the colours used.
● Reduce styling for some time. Too much heat can also damage your hair and therefore can lead to increased hair fall. So, it is better to not use heat treatments on your hair for a while.
● If you use cotton pillowcases at night while you sleep, that can be a reason behind your frizzy hair and hair fall. Switch to satin pillowcases that avoid friction and keep your hair less frizzy and damaged. Also, tie up your hair into a bun before going to bed to avoid unmanageable frizz or hair fall.
Bonus Tip: Use Pantene Open Hair Miracle as a deep conditioning treatment once every week for gorgeous manageable hair. You can either keep it overnight or wrap a hot towel over your hair after applying it and let it soak for about 30 minutes to one hour.
E] Limp hair or thinning hair:
If you’re experiencing thinning of hair that makes it look limp and lifeless, then try out these solutions.
● Keep your hair loose and do not tie it too tight. Tying your hair too tight can put strain on the roots as well as hair resulting in hair breakage and hair fall. Try going for simpler hairstyles and keep your hair open most of the time.
● Inculcate protein and iron in your diet. Having a healthy diet definitely helps your hair grow faster and stronger. Spinach, eggs, beetroot, pomegranate, pumpkin, and dry fruits are some iron and protein-rich food items that you can include in your diet.
● Ingredients of the products you use are extremely important to consider. Your hair needs external protein as well and therefore, products that can provide external nourishment to your hair should be used. Pantene Lively Clean Shampoo & Conditioner is one such product that gives your hair elasticity and strength! It also increases the volume of your hair and helps your hair grow stronger and better.
Bonus Tip: You can condition before you shampoo your hair aka pre-pooing to prevent limp hair and still have smooth, manageable hair.
You can also use the Pantene Open Hair Miracle as a deep conditioning treatment once a week to give your hair extra nourishment and care. You can either apply it and cover your hair with a hot towel or keep it overnight and rinse it in the morning.
All the important events in our lives, from an interview to a family function, demand good hair days! Hair becomes a part of our outfit, and therefore, treating it the best way becomes our responsibility. Don’t let your hair spoil your important moments. So, for all your upcoming events, complete your look with smooth, strong, and beautiful locks. Ace your interview and create an impact on your first date with hair fall-free, open hair days!