BRING BACK THE 60’s WITH A PUFF!
The puff, a quintessential hairstyle that comes straight out of the 60’s. From classy to messy, you can tweak the look to suit absolutely any occasion. If you want to channel your inner 60’s diva, the legendary puff is the way to go! But hold on, before putting your hair through styling, it’s time to follow some good habits to protect your hair from damage. Start with a strong and clean base by using Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo and Conditioner.
1. THE RETRO PUFF
If you want an eye-catching look, GO RETRO. Throw on some sexy eye liner to release your inner vintage goddess!
- To begin with, prep your hair with the Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Apply a small amount of Pantene Oil Replacement before you neatly section the top of your hair into 4 parts.
- Grab a few hot rollers and roll these sections onto one side, creating a wavy puff.
- Blow-dry them till the curl sets and pin the puff onto one side with bobby pins.
2. PUFF AND BUN!
For a quintessential 60’s Bollywood look, twirl your mane into a low bun. This is the ultimate 2 step hairstyle to elevate your look!
- Massage a walnut sized amount of Pantene Oil Replacement through the lengths of your hair for a smooth and shiny finish.
- Add volume at the back part of your hair by backcombing them.
- Gather the top portion of your hair and secure them into a puff with lots of hair pins.
- Gather the rest of your hair and twirl it into a low bun by rolling them in a clock-wise direction and securing it with a hair tie.
3. THE FLUFFY AND PUFFY PONYTAIL!
If you have long and thick hair, then this is the look for you!
- First things first, add strength to your hair with Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Give your hair a fashionably messy look by scrunching them with a small amount of Pantene Oil Replacement. Apply it along the lengths of your hair to get detangled, frizz-free hair all day long. Also, enjoy the long-lasting sweet fragrance!
- Section out the top part of your hair and backcomb it before gathering it into a puff. Secure it down using tons of hair pins.
- Gather the remaining hair and secure with a scrunchie to make a ponytail and you are good to go!
See? Experimenting with hairstyles need not be time-consuming and difficult. All you need is a few hair accessories, a comb and your trusty Pantene Oil Replacement. So, get out of that rut and try something new today!