GLAM IT UP WITH A BUN!
Wouldn’t we all love to flaunt a new hairstyle every day? Because wearing your hair the same way daily is so boring! And as much as we all want to DIY our way to looking like today’s trendiest stars, there’s only so much we can do to our hair without worrying about the heat damage. After all, healthy hair is top priority! Worry not, there’s a solution. We’re here to help you break this hairstyle monotony with these 3 chic and easy ways to jazz up an updo. We promise you won’t have to battle your blow-dryer and straightener at 6 am to get these looks! But you do need to make sure your hair is clean and conditioned to start with. Prepare them for styling by strengthening them with Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo and Conditioner.
1. THE HIGH KNOT
Woke up late in the morning? But still, want to look as fabulous as ever? Here’s a simple style you can try to glam up your 10 minute look!
- Apply a walnut sized amount of Pantene Oil Replacement and comb your hair through.
- Then tie them with a thin hair tie and tuck any stray strands to the ponytail.
- Secure the hair by putting lots of bobby pins at the base of the bun.
2. THE FLUFFY TOP KNOT
An easy winner of a quick hairstyle in the morning when you’re running late for college/work but still want to look gorgeous!
- Put your hair upside down.
- Massage a walnut sized amount of Pantene Oil Replacement into the length of it. This will make sure that your hair stays in place and frizz free for the whole day.
- Now twirl your hair in a clockwise direction and secure it on the top of your head with a rubber band. Voila!
3. THE HALF KNOT
This hairstyle is perfect for all you short haired divas!
- Section off the top part of your hair and backcomb it to create volume.
- Be sure to rub some Pantene Oil Replacement in there because you don’t want to end up with a tangled mess. Your hair still needs to be well nourished and shiny looking!
- Twist your hair and secure the bun with a hair tie.
- If you want to go that extra mile, lightly curl the rest of your hair with a curling iron. Using Pantene Oil Replacement will act as a heat protectant and you’re set! From meh to glam in minutes.
If you have Pantene Oil Replacement in hand and these basic hairstyles, you won’t need a personal stylist!